Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Upgrade/Downgrade

Hey funny bunnies.

Upgrade:
  • Got a haircut today!
  • Went to the gym for the first time in a while.
  • Went grocery shopping and stocked up on healthy foods
  • Talked to my good friend Gina today
  • Helped a bit with cooking dinner
  • I'm sticking with the 100 push ups and I'm doing them right now, writing during my breaks
Downgrade:
  • Everything on my upgrade list was on my list to do 3 days ago.
  • I'm supposed to leave for DC/Baltimore tomorrow and I'm still awake.
  • I don't even know how to get there.
  • I haven't written on my journal in 3 days.
  • I locked myself out of my car and my brother had to come unlock it for me on his birthday
Even with those few downgrades, today was a pretty good success.  I actually like cooking, and I 'm upset that I've sort of let it go by the wayside.  I put my friend Gina on upgrades because I don't like feeling so disconnected from my friends, so I chalk it up to good mental health when we chat.

Goals for later: Lots of reading, and a JOBROS concert with Ayesha tomorrow!

No comments: